Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back!

I had to close my store due to being extremely busy with State with my cheerleaders! They did awesome at state! We placed 5th out of 17 teams, and that's pretty darn good if you ask me!
(Lily and her cheer entourage!)


Anyway, I'm finally going to be re-opening my store! We had opening day for Lexx and Caleb's softball and t-ball games, so that will be a whole new thing to keep us busy, but I'm ready for the task!

I'm going to revamping prices, options, etc... so I will be posting a whole new Tab about that and I will link you to that when it's available! But first, I want to share the girls room transformation!

You may remember the items I bought on consignment from THIS post. Here they are in action!



























Well there you have it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment